Re: [IRCA] TP for Victoria 27Sep2012: a stinker!

Re: [IRCA] TP for Victoria 27Sep2012: a stinker!

Agree in full - between looking at Nick's online fish barrel
(which was decidedly lacking in fish of any size...)
and trotting to the balcony with the Eton E1, I am sure not what
was more compelling, the illusion of hearing 1 or 2 signals
or seeing hints of signals on the screen of my MacBook.

Another day.