Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Sunset Skip cx are starting to improve

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Sunset Skip cx are starting to improve

Kaz, thanks for posting this tip.  Given our relatively close proximity
to each other, I'm always impressed with what you are able to hear.
Your logs also give me a good target list to shoot for as I'm missing
several of these stations.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan

This also gives me a good target list to shoot for as I'm missing many
of these.