Re: [IRCA] Just subscribed to the hard-core-dx-com mailing list. Bill in Provo, Utah

Re: [IRCA] Just subscribed to the hard-core-dx-com mailing list. Bill in Provo, Utah

>>Hi Everybody,

My name is Bill Wolverton and I am currently located in Provo, Utah. I
use various radio receivers for AM DX'ing. A GE Superadio III, A nearly
worn out Sony WM-FX281 Cassette player/digital AM/FM radio, my car
radio and other receivers that can receive the domestic AM band. I use
the Select-A-Tenna passive loop antenna on some of these these
receivers. I just moved here to the Provo, Utah area from Denver,
Colorado last Fall and have just started an AM reception log on my radio
hobby blogging page at
http://ki7f2.blogspot.com/2003/12/i-am-starting-to-keep-log-of-local-and.html ;

I am looking forward in receiving and reading postings on
hard-core-dx.com

I am also an amateur radio operator, call sign KI7F.

73, Bill, KI7F<<

Welcome Bill.

73,

Patrick