[IRCA] Voice of Russia WS interview

I'm sending this out to a few of you, so apologies if off-topic.  I
thought some of you might be interested in listening to a 25 minute
interview on the Voice of Russia World Service.  My wife and I visited
Russia ( a cruise between St. Petersburg and Moscow) in August.  While
in Moscow, Vasily Strelnikov and Natalia Stepanova invited me to the
studios of the Voice of Russia (in the same building as Radio Rossii)
and recorded the 25 minute interview for their program, "From Moscow
with Love".  It was a lot a fun, as was the next two hours we spent
chatting in the cafeteria!  Here's the link:

http://english.ruvr.ru/radio_broadcast/36578738/84645212.html

A lot of fun, and something I recommend to any of you travelling to
Moscow.  Vasily and Natalie are both wonderful people.  Vasily was
born in Maryland to Soviet diplomat parents and lived there until
returning to Moscow for good when he was 12.  A very difficult
transition for an almost teen, returning there in the early 70s!  Talk
about culture shock!  Anyway, enjoy!    73,  Walt Salmaniw, MD