[IRCA] All India Radio 1071 khz heard in Newfoundland again tonight

[IRCA] All India Radio 1071 khz heard in Newfoundland again tonight

Hello To All,

Once again I'm hearing All India Radio with their new transmitter performing well.

1071 khz - India, All India Radio Rajkot 00:50 UTC Sep 12 with Urdu language, man with news and eventually station ID . Signal decent on peaks.

I'll try and get the audio/camera video of this one another evening and post to YouTube

Receivers: Heard on Kenwood R-5000 w/ 320' wire & Sony SRF-M37W  Ultralight barefoot

Good DX

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland