Re: [IRCA] Michigan domestic logs Sunday Morning 9/9/12

Re: [IRCA] Michigan domestic logs Sunday Morning 9/9/12

Here in IL I find KVOX is quite common with Toronto nulled off the back end. My tape from the DU morning last Thurs has KRMG on 740 and some KRTH and some mx that would fit KATK (hrd by u) but nothing I can ID as them.

Good job on 810, I still chase them and they don't put much signal to the east. WHB is always a big problem here on 810 to the west.

KXXT's day pattern puts a good signal in this direction so I've had them a few times by sunset skip. I think some stations sometimes come on day pattern and power too early.

73 and good DX .. KAZ