[IRCA] India heard on 1071 this evening

Hello To All,

After hearing reports that India had been heard recently in Europe on 1071 khz I have been monitoring that frequency regularly for an sign of it.

Tonight I was rewarded with the following catch

1071 - INDIA - All India Radio , Rajkot  00:45 - 00:51 UTC  Sep 9 in Urdu language .... news items about Pakistan, Science & Technology  , then into a vocal song  "All India Radio " ID  and ID heard again at 00:59 when signal had diminished more.

Receivers:

Yaesu FRG-100 w/ 320' wire as well as audible on a Sony SRF-M37V Ultralight barefoot

India has definitely been on my wish list for a while now

Good DX to all,

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland