Re: [IRCA] WBKK-820

According to the Radio Locator Site, KPMI is 2.5 kw ND days and 600 w directional (probably to protect KGLO) at night.  They're much weaker in Grand Rapids than KKBJ (1360) days and also get a very slight bit of slop from our local KOZY (1320).  I haven't heard them (too much KGLO and WOOD) at night here, although I haven't tried very hard!

The FCC Site for WBKK shows its power at 10 kw days and 750 watts night.  It appears that they have the same pattern day and night; most of the signal goes north-northeast.  Probably, they protect WFAA at night and WCCO (in particular, its digihash on 820) during the day.  Fortunately, for me, WBKK is about 90˚ from WCCO so I'm hoping to be able to null their WCCO's hash and have a decent shot at WBKK, at least during the day.  At night, it will be interesting, since CHAM is a generally a powerhouse here.

Hope this helps. - John