Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Re: Michigan reception of 738 Tahiti Thu. 9/6/2012

I'm just getting into some of the domestic channels from this morning's
spectrum recording.  KNBR, KKZN & KHWG were also heard here but not as
strong as previous mornings.

I have an UNID on 760 under the Mexican & KKZN with oldies playing The
Beatles "A Day In The Life" beginning at 11:00:50 UTC - more listening
needed.

740 just revealed a clear TOH ID at 1100 UTC "America's Best Music,
right here on K-A-T-K, Carlsbad, New Mexico"  KATK listed at only
1000/250w - new log!

650 has XETNT on top with a faint Mexican National Anthem under it
(nothing sounding like soft ac unfortunately).

No KFI this morning during TOH, but on Labor Day morning, they sounded
like a local here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu1BI8JfPwc

-Tim in West Michigan
DXing with the Perseus time machine