Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight DU's for 9-6

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight DU's for 9-6

1098 is often 'seen' but not heard out east.  I keep an almost daily vigil on 738 early am - 10-12utc depending on the season - and often see a trace on the Perseus screen if/when 738 is showing signs of life.  Never any audio though, as you point out.  Heck, even in Grayland it's hard to pull much audio from them -- lots of carrier but little audio.

Here's a sample from a few days running in Sept. 2010 when DU/TP stuff was coming in to Alexandria, VA as 'traces' -- no audio:

<http://realmonitor.com/dutp.html>

---