[IRCA] Good DU cx in IL this morning

This morning featured some of the best DU cx (mostly low band) that I've experienced in the midwest. I was ready to DX with the Perseus and Double KAZ antenna aimed west at 1105z after fixing up a bit of storm damage to the antenna. Tahiti on 738 had a gal speaking French for several minutes at about 1124 and on peaks it would be understandable by a native speaker. I can likely pick out a few words if I listen to the recording carefully.
There was the usual SAH caused by 2NR Grafton but as to whether any Aussie audio showed up, I couldn't tell.

702 had a decent carrier and a fast SAH, likely caused by 2BL's interaction with NZ. There seem to be some traces of Aussie accented talk.

684 had a big carrier, much better than ever noted before. Perhaps a careful listening to replays will yield some trace audio. Anyhow, I've never had any non-X band audio on any DU's but 702 and 738.

Carriers were noted on 531, 567, 657, 729, 891, 1548 and a few other channels. I'll likely find more when I go over my recordings.

DU's tend to bite the dust here right at sunrise, but even 15 minutes after my LSR at 1123, 738 and 702 while weaker were still close to trace audio level.

NZ still remains unlogged here.

73 KAZ Barrington IL