[IRCA] B.C. Ultralight TP's (or lack thereof) for 9-5

[IRCA] B.C. Ultralight TP's (or lack thereof) for 9-5

Apart from a wall of noise on my Wellbrooks (currently
rebuilding the loops in an entirely different way...)

I have discovered that my current new noise
is from a specific point source, so I can
"tune" it out.

There were lots and lots and lots of hets -
so according to the reports that I have seen so
far, this is promising.

No audio on any channels but lots of near audio.
>From around 891 up there were noticeable trace
signals on almost every split.

Progress -

Colin Newell in Victoria -
Receiver: Debock modified Tecsun, Drake R8, Eton E1
Wellbrook Antennas
Transceiver: ICOM 703+ and suite of 5-Workman antennas