Re: [IRCA] w7swl@xxxxxxxxx

Patrick -

As noted before, there are a couple of ex Drake techs that were (and hopefully are) repairing Drake radios.

But... I don't think you have anything to worry about. Drake is simply moving to a new location. See their web page for details. I have not seen anything from them saying repair services were being discontinued. Their repairs page at http://www.rldrake.com/support-models.php says R6 / R8A / R8B receivers are still serviced and parts are available.

Chuck