[IRCA] NZ4O "Daily" MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast

[IRCA] NZ4O "Daily" MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast

Note! the NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radio Wave Propagation Forecast is now published on a "daily" basis around 1300 UTC. There will be no daily email notice about it.

It can be found at http://www.solarcycle24.org and http://www.wcflunatall.com/propagation.htm

Just an FYI I've begun writing a new book on MF, HF and VHF radio wave propagation.

The title of the book is" Radio Wave Propagation For Amateurs". The subtitle is "Layman Level Explanations Of Seemingly Mysterious Radio Wave Propagation Occurrences".

It will be written for amateur radio operators and shortwave radio listeners. It will be published as an e-book and also as a paperback. I don't have an estimated completion date as of yet but am throwing out 2013 as a ballpark guess.

73 ES GUD DX, Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
Lakeland, FL, USA
nz4o@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NZ4O MF/HF/6M Radiowave Propagation Forecast: http://www.solarcycle24.org