Re: [IRCA] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM

Re: [IRCA] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM

There was a similar discussion on the Ultra-Light list 2-3 weeks ago.  It
appeared the outcome was a mix of Excell/Open Office and Paper.  That said,
perhaps there is a bit of a bias for Ultralighters to be in the field, away
from power and computers.

I use paper but would like to see some examples of Excell based logging
systems.  If anyone uses that system, I'd be very appreciative to have a
look at your format.

Chuck Rippel
Chespeake, VA