Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM etc?

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] How do you keep track of your DX Loggings for AM, FM etc?

I write down what I hear on whatever is handy at the time. I have stuff written on almost anything you can think of. When I make it to a computer, I type it up like this...IEN-GA Ira Elbert New, III, Watkinsville - Pioneer DEH - 7300BT In-Dash Audio System980 WRNE FL Gulf Breeze - 03/23/12 2000 - Contemporary R & B, and TOH ID. Good, clean signal that faded a bit after the ID. "This is WRNE, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola." (IEN - GA)I keep everything in WORD.

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.