Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Tuesday, August 07, 2012, Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Tuesday, August 07, 2012, Victoria version

Not nearly so productive in Victoria this morning I'm afraid. The Flag doesn't receive longwave very well, so there was only a carrier on 279, and pretty much everything else was at carrier level only.

There were four "audios" but so poor it was impossible to get even a hint of the language being used:

738 showed up at 1226UT, 1287 at 1225UT (normally only hear Japan on this channel), 1503 at 1247UT, and 1566 at 1233UT, likely HLAZ, as I'd heard the carrier cut then restart a few minutes earlier.

best wishes,

Nick