Re: [IRCA] Unknown TIS station 1660 heard 08/04/12

Re: [IRCA] Unknown TIS station 1660 heard 08/04/12

Dennis,

I wonder if any NOAA ODOT are still operating on 1660 along the coast? I
can barely hear one off the SW EWE, but nothing off the Eastern Beverage
during the day, today. I will check a bit later. Hot here too. Out here,
it hit 96 and Astoria was 92. For a time, Seaside was nearly 100. So not
much cooler here than inland where Portland hit 102 and Vancouver 103.
But cooler weather tomorrow along the coast, around 70.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager