Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff South Pacific UnID's (and Mysteries)

Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff South Pacific UnID's (and Mysteries)

I'm not sure if Radio Sport's archive still has this on it Gary (they have audio recordings up to one week ago):

http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listen-on-demand/weekondemand/ I think that would have been 0107 on Thursday morning that you were listening. The audio there is American talk (earlier on there is "AM 5-70 Fox Sports LA" ID!), but it is an interview like you've recorded, I just don't know at first listen if it's the same.....I've snagged the file in case you don't get it in time...

best wishes,

Nick