From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 2:38 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff Ultralight DU's for 7-21; Victoria continues somnolence

This morning I slept in (up at 3AM yesterday was a little hard on the
old brain) and left the SDR to do the DXing...unfortunately, it too
got disgusted with the quality of the DX, and packed it in just
before 1200UT in spite of instructions to go on for another 40
minutes.    At any rate, the recording said that there were only
carriers heard in Victoria until 1200UT, and not very good ones at that.

best wishes,

Nick