[IRCA] Is 1530 KCMN from CO using more than 15w at night?

[IRCA] Is 1530 KCMN from CO using more than 15w at night?

Just curious since listening to my two am CDT recording aimed west last night with WCKY deeply nulled. At about 2:02:30 coming thru WCKY and a bit of Mexican QRM is ..."KWRP..KCMN Colorado Springs..I-25 radio group". I've had KCMN at sunset a few times and they were stronger than that so clearly not running day power I don't think. But could they be running their CH power of 1 kw at night? Perhaps it was just my antenna and cx.

Hmm..1 kw CH power at sunset when I've had them a few times over the years. This explains why this isn't the easy catch I'd think they'd be with 15 kW.

73 KAZ Barrington IL