 From: "d1028gary@xxxxxxx" <d1028gary@xxxxxxx>
To: vroomski@xxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:41:33 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP's and DU's for Tuesday July 17, 2012

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your daily TP and DU reports, which are very interesting.

The poor propagation doesn't sound very encoraging, but I'll be pushing my luck with Ultralight radios and FSL antennas on the Oregon coast around Yachats for the next 4 days, temporarily joining you, Steve and Nick in suffering through the miserable TP-DXing conditions. Maybe we will get lucky, and things will turn around? :-)

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)