[IRCA] WGBW Test Verification

I sent an e-mail to Mark Heller at WGBW, and got this quick response. Jim Renfrew

Hi Jim:

Great to hear from you! We've been hearing from alot of NY DXers, since this morning's test.

We only ran one hour and five minutes, as we got our project completed, ahead of schedule.

Your description is correct.

Watch your mail, in the coming days.

Best wishes,

Mark Heller