Re: [IRCA] 576?

I'd had the same thought, given how powerful CBK is here, that if 576 was originating from CBK I should hear it hear long before it gets to the coast, and I have yet to do so. The carrier on 1566 hasn't been very good the last few days, just barely audible yesterday, but I'm pretty certain that one is "real".

73,

NIgel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta