Re: [IRCA] 1566 again

> Hi Tim,

I'm sorry that I missed seeing your initial question.

Jaguar is very stable and much further along than Walt's response
indicates. It is "by" and "for" MW DXers only, and has some excellent
features found in no other SDR software. The program only tunes the medium
wave frequencies and takes a totally different approach to the GUI
(interface) than other SDR packages. Jaguar is not intended to become
freeware or a commercial product but is a private project of a small group
of Finnish DXers. It's possible it will be released to others one day, but
maybe not, as the developers don't want the support headaches and time
commitment that accompany a released product. The program is currently
software-locked to the users' computers.

Best DX,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA