[IRCA] Pacific & Atlantic Radio Signals

I am trying to acquire some airchecks of radio stations in the Pacific and
Atlantic Ocean areas.

So far, I have very few.

I have Atlantic FM on Tristan Da Cunha. I also have a few clips of Radio
Saint Helena from Saint Helena. I have several hours of audio from V6AI
1491/88.1 from Yap in the Federated States of Micronesia.

I am currently working on airchecks from Radio Sunshine in Niue and FM 105
in Nauru. I have made contacts in both locations and will see what I can
accomplish there.

I'm working on a contact for Radio Tuvalu in the country of Tuvalu, as
well. I've made an attempt at contacting Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television
Corporation along with the Solomon Islands Broadcasting, with very little
or no success.

I had a contact for the government run radio station, V7AB 1098 in The
Marshall Islands, but I haven't heard from him in awhile and his email
address bounced. I located a message board that has a post from October
2011 that has a streaming link for V7AB. However, that link doesn't seem to
work.

I just thought I'd share in case anyone else is interested in what I'm up
to.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx