From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 31, 2012 11:30 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] MN: 35 TP/DU carriers, some audio 0950-1058 UTC

You might have been the only one listening George; at least you
couldn't depend on me for this morning.   However, I do run a
propagation monitor, and the output didn't really look that different
from any other morning recently, that is, not very promising.

Maybe the transPacific DX is skipping into your area rather than
making an appearance a few tens of miles inland from the ocean?  Keep
listening and reporting, and I'll try a little harder if I can.

best wishes,

Nick