Re: [IRCA] IRCA 97-31-3: NF TAs & NAs

Hi A.W.
I'm still in awe and a bit dissed that you can come up with such an impressive list of captures from across the pond and from some fairly far inland domestics. Doing a quick scan of your domestics I noticed that one had a small and insignificant location typo which most of the guys are probably familiar with but I thought I would bring to your attention and that is 1220 WHKW Cincinnati OH. Not being familiar with the current call letters of a station there I thought by myself,since when did that city set up a station on 1220 when I knew there was a big one in Cleveland only a couple of hundred miles north so then I found the typo. It's WHKW in Cleveland -Ex WGAR when they were top 40 some years back.
Bill in BC