Re: [IRCA] Eclipse DX?

Re:

Chris Knight
Mon, 21 May 2012 11:03:00 -0700

I watched the eclipse take place beginning around 6:00PM Arizona Time (MST/PDT)
and noted Utah doing very well on 650, 1080 (stn underneath probably KGVY),
1120, 1160 (KSL), and 1320. Also noted a strong station on 1140 (Las Vegas?). I
checked 640 and 1070 for Los Angeles but nothing there. I checked stations
toward the oncoming SS such as 820 WBAP, 1200 WOAI. Nothing there.

73,

Chris Knight
Phoenix, Arizona
Radio: Sony ICF-7600GR. No external antenna.

===

Chris,

Now if at all possible please check 24 hours later whether you are again getting the Utah stations, and 1140? Or in the next few evenings. Or any other Phoenecian DXers.

73, Glenn Hauser