Re: [IRCA] Antenna Options

Stock up on Factory Smoke before you try it ;)

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD

On 5/19/2012 11:12, Ira Elbert New III wrote:
Thanks. Sorry for the confusion, but I'm looking for something to transmit with for Amateur Radio and something to listen with for MW and SW. I guess it might be interesting to see what 100 watts would do to a Wellbrook...
KI4SYC

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.