[IRCA] WBKW-1070

Hi All:

I took the time on our most recent trip throgh West Virginia, to make sure WBKW, 1070, Beckley is on.  The reason is that they used to get in here with a signal about equal to that of WFNI, but now can't be heard here at all.  They are iindeed on.  But they are not running EWTN relevant radio, as Barry's list says.  Instead they were playing southern gospel and ID'ing as, "The Ark."  Didn't hear any callsign at all.

73
David