[IRCA] TP from Victoria 8 May 2012

Two Asian audios heard here this morning at 1200UT: HLAZ-1566 of course with fairly good audio (also had audio after pattern change at 1230UT), and CRI turned up on 1323 with recognizable audio.. music leading up to chimes on hour. Any Asian audio in May at home is pretty unusual., and everything else was carriers, mostly mid to high band.

best wishes,

Nick