Re: [IRCA] Newfoundland DX Report May 7

1593 - Unidentiified 23:52 UTC May 6 French talk & music (not sure if Bretagne 5 France (EMWG says inactive but restarting Summer 2012)

When I can defeat the DRM, what I was getting in Newfoundland in November was almost always Romania, whcih sounds a bit like French.

Jim

Receiver : Kenwood R-5000  w/ 320 ft wire

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland
VO1-001-SWL / VOPC1AA