Re: [IRCA] Does KLIB 1110 CA really broadcast Russian Commie Youth programs?

Re: [IRCA] Does KLIB 1110 CA really broadcast Russian Commie Youth programs?

When I phoned the station in NH in the 90s, the GM told me that they had
no plans to build 1700. I was disappointed as it would have made it much
easier to log a rare state like NH from OR.

1290 Portland went away when the went after 1640, now Radio Disney.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR