Re: [IRCA] mystery on 760 khz

Hello To All,

A few evenings ago and also this evening at 23:50 UTC  I have been hearing a station on 760 in what seems to be Arabic with mentions tonight of Bahrain and other other Arabic talk, it seems to peak and then eventually fade away even on the Kenwood R-5000 before any ID possible

I wonder if this could be Yemen or is it even active currently. EMWG mentions a different time for operation. Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Thanks

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland