Re: [IRCA] In the right place - KBRV 800 in Idaho

Re: [IRCA] In the right place - KBRV 800 in Idaho

KBRV is only listed as 10 KW day. But the reason I have not heard them
at night with 29w is because of 10 KW CKOR. They are a powerhouse on 800
here. CKOR is listed as 10 KW day 500 watts nights, but as long as I can
remember CKOR has never powered down at night. They are S9+20-30 on a
regular basis. With the A&K so high the past couple of days, it has
knocked out CKOR leaving KBRV. KBRV was no powerhouse last night either,
so I would guess they were on low power. If they have a decent tx site,
29w can do pretty good. I have heard several stations under 50w at night
and some are heard often with low power. The reason we are hearing KBRV
is because CKOR was knocked out ith the high A&K.  When the A&K return
to be normal, CKOR will be back.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR