Re: [IRCA] WPWT-870 Colonial Heights TN

Growing up in north Louisiana, I was always told that it was "Poke Salad" and
that it was a meal that folks ate when they had nothing else to eat.  Lots of
small towns in Louisiana have a "Poke Salad Festival" during the year.  The one
that I'm most familiar with is in Blanchard, LA, which is a "village" just north
of Shreveport, LA.

http://pokesaladfestival.com/

73 & Great DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI