Re: [IRCA] Sunset DX- April 9

Alas there are at least a half dozen PA Turnpike HAR's on 1640 which would be broadcasting Mt. Holly NJ NWS. 4 of them are audible from here simply by rotating the antenna - Willow Grove, Norristown, King of Prussia and Kulpsville. I believe there are also stations at Downingtown, Morgantown and Feasterville....

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>