From: am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [am-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stewart, Joseph R [RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 9:32 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; NRC-AM listserv
Subject: [NRC-AM] Tecsub PL660

Does anyone on the list own one? I'm considering it, and would appreciate any info. Granted, there's a lot written about it online, but I would like to read any insights NRCers and IRCAers might have.  In particular, how does it's overall performance (LW/MW/SW/FM) compare to the Sony 7600GR?
Thanks!
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO