Re: [IRCA] KIWA loop (sold!)

Interesting to look at the bid history. Two high rollers with thousands of eBay transactions each were involved with one willing to pay quite a bit, but the winner was somebody with just a few transactions. I bet that guy is a real MW DXer who will use the Kiwa loop to listen with, where the other two would just try to resell it again for a profit. So I'm pleased that a "little guy" won it, and hope it doesn't have anything wrong with it. (And we'll never know how much the winner was willing to pay.) :)

Steve