Re: [IRCA] KIWA Loop

I enquired about the condition of this Kiwa loop when the auction first
appeared. Here's the response I got:

Hello, No ,i am not the original owner ,I bought this at an Estate sale
along with a few other boxes of electronic equipt , I myself ,am not an
operator,,but everything i bought was owned by the same person ,who was an
avid radio enthusiast,and i was told that all his equipt was fully
operational ...b4 it was boxed up for sale.there is no signs of ware or
misuse, it looks like it was well maintained ,,there is 2 things that are
not included ,, with this auction ,,1 is the power supply,,as it says in
the posting ,but they are very cheap and available anywhere , the 2nd thing
that is missing ,but is not a working part of the antenna , is a small
compass at the top of the antenna that had fallen off when it was
dismantled ..any compass will do as a replacement ..anyway hope this helps
,,and there is a 14 day return policy if there's any problems..thnx
,sincerely scott/codyco

 Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA