[IRCA] Auroral DX in March

I've finally been able to go over all of my recordings from the auroral conditions earlier in March, and found I'd managed to hear 10 new ones:

780    XEMTS    Tampico, Mexico  (on the night WBBM was off)
890   KVOZ    Del Mar Hills, TX
920 KSVA Albuquerque, NM (brings back good memories of the IRCA convention down there)
950    KTBR    Roseburg, OR
1050  XEBCS    La Paz, BCS, Mexico
1060  KIJN     Farwell, TX
1240  KJOP    Lemoore, CA
1240  KSMX    Santa Maria, CA
1340  KTOX    Needles, CA
1400  KRVZ    Springerville, AZ

Plenty of other rare visitors that I haven't heard since the last solar cycle too, such as Arizona stations 970 KVWM, 1130 KQNA, 1270 KDJI, 1380 KLPZ. Just goes to show that even though this part of the cycle means a lack of TAs and TPs, there is still plenty of interesting listening.

Highlight on the QSL side as well, as WTSN signed and returned my prepared form for my first NH, and state #45 QSLed. Not my favorite form of verie by any means, but after a couple of follow-ups I'll take what I can get!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta