Re: [IRCA] 830 at 8:00

Actually Rick, Im betting it is 2 and 3 watts.

I've reviewed PSSA and PSRA data and it is usually listed as XXX.XX Watts
so 3.2 Would be 3.2 Watts.

Who said they had to use it?

That being said, stations with night power whos night power is higher then
their PSSA can use the night power instead of PSSA power

PSSA and PSRA power is usually never more then 500W...  I worked at one
station where Pre Sunrise was 500W.. Post Sunset was 12 watts.

Paul