Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Puebla Pipeline

Fred Cantu lists these guys as 5 kw http://mexicoradiotv.com/frec_am_1100-1390.htm but nice catch anyhow. They get out well it seems. I've seen other reports of them over the years. They made it to my rx about a decade ago during deep enouigh AU cx (more severe than what we had) to put a big dent in KMOX.   73 KAZ