[IRCA] Puebla Pipeline

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

After endless repetitions of an ID that makes no sense, no reference to any "Radio Cinco" in any of the WRTH listings, I finally did a web search and hit paydirt immediately on the Spanish Wkipedia!

March 10

1120 2159 EST "Cinco Radio" is a small network of Grupo ACIR stations in the Puebla state of Mexico. Once I see the details on line some of the bits and pieces begin to make sense. This outlet is XEPOP, Puebla de Zaragoza (1000/100) and I actually hear "Pop-AM". I think I lucked into a local ID!

This is the third Puebla station I've uncovered for March 10, and just look at the power!