Re: [IRCA] Oldies on 1220

WSLM carries the Citadel networks Classic Hits Satelitte feed from Dallas
and some stations will just plug in the satelitte reciever especially
overnight and let it run with nothing programmed in, thats why you don't
hear anything.

Rather, it's carelessness, in that they were supposed to sign off, so they
didnt program anytthing in after sunset and what you hear is simply that.
Or, they were supposed to power down and figure since no one really listens
at night, as long as something is on the air, it doesnt matter if there are
no IDs or anything.

Paul