[IRCA] Pips on 670 kHz

I'm still wondering if anyone might have any idea of what station
broadcast 875 Hz pips that I found on my 670 kHz recording at 0200 MST
(0900 UTC) on 10 Mar 2012 during the WSCR down time. The pips lasted
for 15 seconds as shown in the spectrogram linked below.

Audio: http://mesamike.org/radio/mwdx/audio/Unid/UNID_PIPS-670-20120310_0200.mp3
Spectrogram: http://mesamike.org/radio/mwdx/pics/UNID_PIPS-670-20120310_0200.PNG

--
Mike Westfall