[IRCA] Additional Aurora Anomalies

A partial band scan(Digital and Fluorescent lighting cuts total scan) at 23:30 to 00:45 PDT shows more abnormal activity:
540 has a mix with the partial return of CBK Sk
670 is still silent with a lost KBOI Id
700 is bringing in a new one here and is the only one audible with SS talk so presume it is KMBX Soledad Ca. on .7Kw.night power.
Most of the Oregon stations are still lost in space with the exception of 1190 KEX which sounds like its 1000 miles away.
An earlier fair KCBS SF has disappeared from 740
1010 (without the usual CBR) is audible with SS music from maybe KCHJ Delano Ca. doing an SS Old format.(another new log here)(?)
At 00:30 KBOI Boise made a brief reappearance for about 10 minutes but is gone into hiding again.
KCBS 740 has returned with a poor to fair signal at 00:45.
Many of my prime vacant slots are being torn up by computer and lighting noise so this is all I can come up with tonight. Bill in BC