[IRCA] Audio files from Chicago Silent period - can you listen to these for me?

[IRCA] Audio files from Chicago Silent period - can you listen to these for me?

Sorry for the cruddy quality but I was using my smartphone's Voice Recorder
app.  It, of course, does not record in the standard audio format (MP3) but
rather in a video (!) format 3GPP.  So, further quality may be reduced.  At
any rate, I hope that if you have a minute or three, you may try
to help discern what I heard.  MANY thanks!

670 KHz 3:07 AM EST: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7ytzs18f7utz8w3
There were two SS stations plus a het (maybe the 671 "off frequency) and
maybe some KBOI code.  About 30 seconds in, I think that I hear CW beating
up on the het.

670 KHz 3:37 AM EST: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tewm9qcrd5drrvg
Possible code 30 seconds in, to me.

re: the 670 recordings.  There were two SS stations heard but the second
one isn't as audible on the recordings.  Is the "Elephant in the room,"
Rebelde with Miami under?

770 KHz  3:59 AM EST: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6c6x6hwbrdvcevu
At 1:10 in are many pips followed by a presumed ID.  Who is this?   VERY
strong.

780 KHz 4:02 AM EST:  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5qxno72yfaf9kri
ID.  I'm guessing this is Monclova, Cl., right?

MANY, many thanks for listening and or any info provided.  Even though 770
wasn't part of the Chicago SP, it sure sounded exotic.  Sorry for the bad
quality.

73,
Dave in Indy