[IRCA] More and More Auroral

Jim Renfrew, Holley, NY

More coming in than I can handle! Still very noisy at the bottom of the band. I've doen some Perseus recordings - just what I need - even more hours to review all of this.

Times EDT

2351    750    Radio Caracas with talk about China
0010    870    Radio Reloj
0010    890    UNID with music
0014    980    Radio Reloj
0018    990    Possibly a Portuguese preaccher
0030    1000    RCN    Colombia
0030    990    Venezuelan anthem
0037    1100    RCN    Colombia //1170 with vabraphone music
0037    1170    RCN    Colombia // 1100
0042    1130    UNID    latin music